Dymetrol® in the automotive industry
Dymetrol® is already in use in more than 18 million vehicles and offers an efficient system for driver, front passenger and rear seats.
Manufactured from a high-performance monofilament (DuPont Hytrel) and polyester yarns which are entirely thermally bonded, with Dymetrol®, we offer you an innovative, economic and ergonomic alternative to conventional seat suspension systems.
We would be happy to help you with your new vehicle conception and the use of Dymetrol® and will familiarise you on-site with the many benefits of the material in detail.
Just to mention a few:
- It reduces the weight of the vehicle through a cost savings potential in construction materials (e.g. foam).
- You create space using lean construction methods and designs and thus increase e.g. the headroom in the automobile.
- You operate more economically, since the prototypes, as well as the production is simple and without the need for special tools.
- You can use a fully recyclable product and produce sustainably.
- You will be able to determine cost savings within the overall approach.
Dymetrol® meets the conditions for FMVSS-302 as well as the required standards for vehicle interiors.